Morgwaeth the Bloodied and her murderous retinue were dispatched to Beastgrave by Morathi in search of a long-hidden shard of Khaine. Shadowed paths brought them to the mountain, and immediately they knew their objective was near – what else could account for the visions of slaughter and echoes of battle that haunted Beastgrave’s megalithic depths? In truth, however, their quest was a fool’s errand, for Morathi knew no shard lay in the mountain – Morgwaeth had questioned her liege a little too publicly, and was sent to Beastgrave for her temerity. This was a poor punishment for the hag queen, though – the blades of Khaine found many offerings to the lord of murder in the mountain’s ancient halls, and their dedication may yet see them escape Beastgrave’s grasp.
Can't choose between an objective-holding and combat-focused warband? With Morgwaeth’s Blade-coven on your side, you won't have to! A fast, aggressive and flexible Warhammer Underworlds warband, Morgwaeth’s Blade-coven possess a potent play style that rewards your careful positioning and mindfulness of objectives with all manner of slaughterous abilities – and buckets of glory. What’s more, this set features Universal cards for any warband in Warhammer Underworlds, while a free downloadable warscroll lets you fight with Morgwaeth’s Blade-coven in Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This set contains:
- 5x push fit Morgwaeth's Blade-coven miniatures – no glue required to assemble
- 5x fighter cards, representing each warrior in your games – Morgwaeth The Bloodied, Kyrae, Khamyss, Kyrssa, and Lethyr
- A further 60 unique cards (only available in this set) to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave, including:
- 12x Morgwaeth's Blade-coven Objective cards
- 10x Morgwaeth's Blade-coven Upgrade cards
- 10x Morgwaeth's Blade-coven Ploy cards
- 9x Universal Objective cards, usable by any warband
- 18x Universal Power cards, usable by any warband
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.