Black ICE can be deadly to an intruder net running in cyberspace. So be careful as you may not see it coming.
This is an all black metallic paint with just a hint of silver. Perfect for hiding out in dark corners.
Turbo Dork paints are made of a mixture of pigments suspended in an acrylic medium plus additives that make them fast-drying, water-soluble when wet, and water-resistant when dry. The Metallics contain pigments and small mica flakes that create a sparkling effect on the paint surface making it look like metal.
Formulated for airbrush use, but may also be hand brushed.
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to pool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.